We have reopened with limited operations while implementing new safety policies.How We Are Helping Keeping You Safe :
- Masks are required for entry.
- Sanitize hands when entering. Sanitizer will be available throughout the store. We are cleaning frequently according to guidelines.
- Limited capacity, 6 - 8 customers allowed in the store at a time. If full, you may have to wait for entry.
- Social distance by keeping a 6 feet distance. We have enlarged pathways for distancing.
- No cash - transactions will only be accepted in credit, debit or check.
- Hours limited: Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Fitting rooms will be available to try items on and disinfected after each use. All clothing will be steamed after tried on and accessories wiped down.
When can I consign items again?
We have paused consignment for the winter season.
Currently preparing for our end of season sales and then we will announce when consignment begins.
Get your best pieces ready to take us from Winter to Spring.
No coats, heavy cardigans, heavy wool or tall boots. No shorts, strapless or flipflops. Taking summer by April.
Clothing items not selling well: work wear, suiting, formal items. Clothing selling well: active wear, tops, casual everyday pieces with great brands, condition and in style.
As we flow into a new season the effects of COVID are still present, we are operating on limited staff and will be selective on the number of items we can consign.
When accepting, we will make appointments available and update our policies here online.
The best way to support us and to get back to normal is to shop!
How will I get payouts during limited operations?In light of limited operations and an interest in reducing unnecessary foot traffic, payouts are by request only. Requested payouts under $100 will be available the following week for pick up in store. A payout request for an amount over $100 will be processed the following month upon your request. If you would like to maintain your balance for in store credit no action is required. Policies will update as necessary.